Investment casting (also called as the lost-wax process) yields a finely detailed and accurate product. The process is regarded as a precision casting process to fabricate near-net shaped metal parts poured from almost any alloy including: stainless steel, aluminum, brass, bronze and copper. Investment casting gives excellent tolerance, good cast surface finish, excellent cast details and reduced machining.
At Qualitas, we provide the following...
- Moulding: Lost wax process
- Furnaces: Induction furnaces, oil fired, heat treatment furnaces for annealing, quench and temper
- Fettling/Cleaning Equipment: Sand blasting, shot blasting, chemical cleaning, pickling, grinders
- Testing: Spectrometer, chemical wet analysis, microscope, radiography, x-ray, hardness tests, tensile, impact testing, land testing, mold/core hardness tests, magna-flux crack detector, leak/pressure testing
- Secondary Operation Facilities: Machining- CNC, VMC, HMC and Conventional Painting, Powder Coating, Plating-Zinc, Nickel, Chrome, Tin, etc.
SS Investment Casting
Investment Casting Range
|Weight:||Up to 65 kg single piece|
|Size:||Up to 300 mm length|
|Material:||Over 150 different types of alloys including Iron, Steel, Stainless Steel, etc.|